Halal Vital Test! Tips to get beautiful and strong hair.
Our hair is a reflection of our health. Check how healthy your hair is.
Hair: B vitamins have been shown to be essential for hair growth.
Scalp: Ensuring that there are plenty of B vitamins in your diet can help keep your scalp healthy and dandruff free.
Skin: Vitamin B complex contains the nutrient, biotin, which forms the basis of nails, skin, and hair cells.
For good advise we need to get to know you better.
(Your information will not be shared with third parties and treated confidentially)
1. I am a *
2. I am *
3. Choose the skin colour that is closest to yours *
4. Originally I or my (grand-)parents are from *
5. At least 3 days (or more) per week I eat *
Multiple answers allowed
6. I live in *
7. Select what is applicable for you *
multiple choices allowed
8. My sugar consumption per day is *
9. Do you have problems with: *
Multiple choices allowed
10. I am *
11. Indicate how much stress you experience per day. *
|1= no stress||2||3||4||5= a lot of stress|
|Per day I experience:|
12. Grab a strand of hair and pull lightly, how many hairs fall out? *
13. How do you dry your hair? *
14. How many times do you cut your hair? *
15. How do you protect your hair from the sun? *
16. If you go through your hair with your hands, how does this feel? *
17. Do you use styling tools? *
18. How many times do you wash your hair? *
19. How many times do you dye your hair without protection? *
20. How do you style your hair most of the days *
21. Select what is applicable for you *
|My hair falls out after combing it.|
|My hair falls out after washing it.|
|My hair falls out when I don't braid it.|
|I have noticed that I have hair on my bed and pillow.|
|My hair is really dry.|
|My hair doesn't grow.|
|I have a lot of split ends.|
|My hair color has changed and I didn't dye it.|
|My hair is really thin.|
|I have dandruff|
|My scalp itches.|