1¾ cup pitted dates (soaked in warm water for 15 minutes, then drained)
½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries (or naturally sweetened if you can't find unsweetened)
¼ cup natural peanut butter
¼ cup whole blanched peanuts
½ cup gluten free quick oats
1. Soak the dates in warm water for 15 minutes, and drain.
2. Place dates, dried cranberries, peanuts, peanut butter, and oats in a food processor and blend until combined well.
3. Scoop mixture into a square baking pan, and firmly press down to make an even layer.
4. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set, then cut into 8 rectangle bars.
5. Store in the freezer or fridge.
Recipe and Photos by: Christal